Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome to AZ Classical

Welcome!

This blog will look to archive classical reviews published by me on various social networking sites, as well as provide a new outlet for my more recent writings. It is my hope that my new review format will not only provide more insight into the music I love, but also open new opportunities for general music appreciation.

Over the next few weeks, I'll look to update my older writings to stay consistent with the quality and style I expect my writings to carry. In addition, I will be posting important events from major record labels and American orchestras. Eventually, I hope to provide reviews of Detroit Symphony concerts, as well as a comprehensive overview of the DSO's small but important recorded legacy.

Music is my hobby and not my profession. Despite years of music collecting and choral experience, my understanding of music theory is limited. Therefore this blog draws not only upon the work of those I read within the profession, but those I know personally and respect.

Please look around, and enjoy!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment